The MADSEN Xeta screening audiometer makes audiometry easy – whether you are in the clinic or the field. Lightweight and portable, the MADSEN Xeta screening audiometer provides:
- Fast, efficient diagnostic testing air, bone and masking – with Masking Assistant™
- Intuitive layout and flexible patient and testing information storage
- All necessary tests, including auto threshold and auto screening
- Built-in PC connection
- Easy data management and reports with optional OTOsuite audiometry software
Discover how easy audiometry can be with MADSEN Xeta. Complete the form below for more information.
MADSEN Xeta – a screening audiometer you can start to use immediately
Intuitive and easy to use, the “one button = one function” design provides immediate access to everything you need during testing. Convenient indicator lights give you a fast overview of the current setting.
Auto modes permit fast and easy testing, while maintaining the highest professional standards. To ensure valid, high-quality test results, a Masking Assistant™ alerts users whenever masking is recommended at specific frequencies.
For rapid and reliable switching between test scenarios, user-configurable settings can be loaded at the touch of a button.
Easy to navigate – the MADSEN Xeta logically groups all related operational controls according to mode of application so you can switch effortlessly between patients and tests.
Flexible patient handling and reliable testing
This screening audiometer offers flexible patient handling in a lightweight design. With a storage capacity of 50 planned patients, 75 full audiograms, built-in memory and an advanced interface for easy browing, MADSEN Xeta is a solid choice for intensive testing on the go.
Complete the form below to learn more.
- Auto Threshold and Auto Screening tests
- Optional special tests: ABLB, SISI, Stenger