How to access support
Otometrics is more than a supplier of audiological solutions, we are dedicated to supporting you all the way from installation of your new solution, right up until you are ready for a replacement.
We have an educated and qualified team of service technicians and trainers that are ready to help you with installations, calibrations, repairs, basic and advanced product training and much more.
Contact us today to access our support services on email@example.com or call 0870 9000 675.
Please have the following details ready when you contact us:
- Serial Number
- Site Location
- Site Contact Details, E.G. Email address and telephone number
- Fault Description
- OTOsuite Version (This information can be found in Help & About section in OTOsuite)
Installation of equipment
Otometrics installs your solution, so you can get up and running immediately. Our service technicians know how to place the equipment to support your workflow, and also how to hide messy cables, so you get a presentable work space set-up. The technician will also provide a first user instruction, and make sure that the equipment is configured correctly before leaving.
Our service technicians only use state-of-the-art tools for calibrating your equipment to ensure the best accuracy possible. After the instrument is calibrated, you get a calibration certificate to show to relevant authorities.
Our service team is ready to support you by phone, and remote service is also an option if your IT set-up allows it. We even offer to support you on-site if needed.
Otometrics only uses original high-quality components when repairing audiological equipment. Our team of service technicians will have in-depth knowledge about how to repair the instrument, as they have been through mandatory training at Otometrics’ headquarter, where the equipment has been developed and manufactured. Equipment can be repaired both on-site and off-site depending on the service plan.
Training and education
Otometrics offers courses in usage of the equipment as well as more advanced hands-on training and theoretical education enabling you to get the best out of your solution and also to get new perspectives on improving workflows, techniques and analysis of results.
Our exclusive range of support options have been designed to help you maximise performance and minimise downtime.
Choose from one of our pay as you go options or take advantage of our all inclusive support contracts.
Warranty Repairs and Support
Our warranty is available for the first year after purchase, this covers parts, labour and telephone support for your device. Warranty extensions are available if GN Otometrics perform the first year calibration.
- Warranty repair is return to base only.
Fixed Fee Repair
- Return To Base (Excludes NCI-480)
Includes: repair, labour and all parts.
Assess and Quote Onsite Inspection
Includes: travel, inspection/assessment, small repairs with a maximum of 30 minutes labour and parts up to the value of £30.00.
- Should the repair exceed the above parameters, additional charges will be incurred for repair, labour and parts.
Includes, labour and certification of calibration. On site and Return to Base options available
Our all-inclusive support contract allows you to fix the cost of covering your equipment for a minimum of 1-3 years, allowing you to budget and future proof your service costs during the life of your instruments.
For one fixed annual fee, we will cover your instrument for all of its calibration and repair needs, from electronics to circuit boards and cables to loose connections.
• All travel
• Preventative maintenance schedule during calibration, including all parts
• All original manufacturers parts, including all electronics, circuit boards, processors, cables and hardware (Excluding TEOAE probes, Ear coupler cables and Electrode cables for Accuscreen)
• Unlimited availability during Otometrics office hours to our Technical Assistance Centre
• Remote diagnostics (dependent on local customer/user IT access)
• 10% discount on consumables purchases
• 50% discount on CPD accredited training courses