R&D Audiologist TraineeOtometrics A/S, Taastrup
Do you want to take part in the development of new and existing products within the Hearing Care Instrumentation and Hearing Aid business? Would you like to join a truly global company and be part of an R&D department with many opportunities for professional as well as personal growth? Then come and join Otometrics – an audiology industry leader providing medical solutions to people around the world.
As our new R&D Audiologist Trainee, you will be part of a cross-functional team of experienced and highly qualified professionals. You will handle a large variety of challenging work tasks in a dynamic and international working environment. In this role, you will also gain insight into the R&D world and understand the complexity of developing medical instrumentation in a regulated world.
Specifically your role will be to:
- Perform clinical evaluations
- Establish design requirements
- Guide Graphical User Interface design
- Become a clinical and workflow expert for elaboration of specifications
- Perform internal and external validation
- Support User Guide development
- Support verification test clarifications
- Ensure R&D is in contact with customers
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a solid understanding of audiological theory and user needs. It is preferable that you have some experience in clinical audiology in a hospital setting or private practice. However, you may also be fresh from university with high ambitions and looking for the perfect place to kick-start your career in the industry.
- A degree in Audiology
- General knowledge of the product areas Hearing Screening, Hearing Assessment and Hearing Aid Fitting
- Up to 5 years of audiologist experience (an advantage but not a requirement)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – Danish language skills are an advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a fast learner with an analytical mindset
- You are determined and highly committed to completing tasks
- You are a good team player, yet willing and able to work independently
- You are a dynamic and flexible person with a “can do” attitude
- You are a strong networker who approaches people with empathy and interest
For further information contact Michael F. Jørgensen - Program Manager, R&D - at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +45 45 75 53 43.
Please send your application as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews ongoing.