Electronic Technician (Elektronikmekaniker / Elektronikfagtekniker)Otometrics A/S, Taastrup
This is your chance to join an industry leader of medical solutions that make a difference to people around the globe. Use your technical skills to assist our sales branches and distributors worldwide in ensuring our customers receive the most efficient and qualified support.A group of dedicated, professional and highly motivated colleagues is ready to welcome you. As our new Electronic Technician, you will become part of the Service Department based at our headquarters in Taastrup, which offers second level service and support to all our technical departments worldwide - subsidiaries as well as distributers. We service the entire product portfolio produced by Otometrics, from older to state of the art PC-based audiology equipment (hearing assessment, balance and screening).
- Reparation of audiological equipment on circuit as well as mechanical level
- Calibration of audiological equipment
- Final testing after completion of repairs
- Customer contact
- Participation in R&D projects regarding servicing of new products
- Support to Hotline, in particular with IT relevant cases
The ideal candidate
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a practical mindset and have a solution-oriented approach to work. You are a positive and flexible individual that can work on many interdisciplinary tasks at the same time in a hectic high-paced environment. You are a good team player and thrive being a member of a small “family” of skilled colleagues in an international setting.
Your skills & qualifications
- Degree as Electronic technician (Elektronikmekaniker/Elektronikfagtekniker)
- Flair for mechanical work
- Good working knowledge of Danish and English (written and spoken)
- Strong IT skills
- Normal hearing is a prerequisite
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please send a short cover letter with your motivation for applying along with your resume. For further information, contact René G Petersen – Repair & Hotline - at firstname.lastname@example.org.